Carol Scott: Bookkeeper
Carol graduated from WSU with a Bachelors degree in Business Administration. She is in her 26th year of Bookkeeping and owns Debits & Credits. She works diligently for every client and prides herself on being very accurate while meeting deadlines. If your business needs a bookkeeper that will “go the extra mile” on your behalf then you have found your bookkeeper. Carol makes house calls if needed!
Here are some things to keep in mind when looking for a Bookkeeper:
- Have they been around for several years? (26 and counting for Carol)
- Do they have the experience to catch mistakes made by other bookkeepers?
- Are they accurate?
- Can they take care of your Payroll?
- Do they understand State Excise Taxes?
- Can they meet a deadline?
- Are they helpful? Carol is in your corner ~ she will give you ideas on what you can be improving and working to make your business run more efficiently.
- Are they a Team Player? Carol is part of your Team.
Debits & Credits is Carol’s baby. She will help your business succeed and in turn help hers to grow. Feel free to contact Carol with any questions you might have about payroll, excise taxes or any other bookkeeping challenge.